Conversionomics enables you to collect, combine, store and prepare data for analysis from different sources. Let’s start with an overview of its main components and workflows:
- Your Account - This is where you can see the Organization(s) you belong to and invite other team members. The Connections section is also the place to set up your login credentials to the various sources from which you want to pull and store data.
- Projects - Projects are the main organizational units of work in Conversionomics. Every Project you create is the “container” for all connections, sources, queries and exports for this distinct workload. Every Project comes with its own security layer, so the data in it is protected and the owner can define ownership and access rights to other members as needed.
- Sources - The place to connect to the original sources of your data, such as Google Ads, Salesforce, or Facebook, or to upload a .csv file, for example. This is where you specify what data is imported, for what period, and how. In the Load Settings section, you can select to set your sources on Auto Load so they are updated Daily, Weekly or Monthly. You can further specify if the update is a full reload of all your data from that source or an incremental reload of just the new data since the last update. Please note that setting Auto Load to on will trigger updates to the queries using this source, as well. Sources is also where you come back to modify existing connections or add new ones. Once you configure a source’s intake form and press the “Save and Run” button to load your data, Conversionomics provides you with a clear dashboard page, showing details about your data, such as where it is coming from, what data range it covers, when it was last loaded, and file size. It also has a handy Results Preview window to allow you to quickly confirm what fields have loaded and even the option to download the data to your desktop as a .csv for further inspection. From the tabs section, you can drill down for more details. For example, in the Dependencies tab, you can check what queries or other tables use the current source and trigger an update, if needed.
- Queries - You can combine, align and transform your data in the Queries section. Conversionomics’s Query Builder is a powerful data querying engine built on top of BigQuery, Google’s data warehouse known for its ability to run super-fast and cost-effective SQL queries. By harnessing the processing power of Google's cloud infrastructure, Query Builder enables you to design large and sophisticated data structures with diverse data. You can clean, align and integrate the data and transform it by adding calculated fields, SQL expressions, and dynamic labels, or modify it with fiscal calendars, filters and similar. You can use the tabs to review and further modify your queries with Filters and Date Ranges.
- Exports - After you are done integrating and transforming your data, it is ready to be exported to your preferred data visualization or business intelligence platform or another database or storage destination. As with Sources, you can set your Exports to AutoRun so the entire scheduled reporting process is fully automated.
- Automation - Once your data pipeline is complete and you have Exports ready to run, you can automate the entire data load process via scheduled tracks in the Automation section of Conversionomics.
Conversionomics can export your data automatically to popular visualizations platforms, databases, spreadsheet apps for further analysis and customization. We continue to enhance Conversionomics based on your feedback and requests. Please send us your thoughts to firstname.lastname@example.org! We aim to respond quickly to every comment we receive.