Setting up a New Project
Setting up a new project is one of the first steps you take when you start working in Conversionomics. To start:
- Once you have logged in to Conversionomics, click on the "Let's get started by creating your first project" button
- Name your project and click Submit.
The Code field will populate with auto-generated 3-letter code, unless the same code already exists in another project. If you wish to add or change the code, click on the Edit icon.
You've created a new project! Let’s add some sources to it next.
Rename a Project
- From the main Projects screen, find the project you want to rename
- Click on the three dots icon on the right and select Edit from the drop down menu.
- Edit the name of the Project in the input field.
- Click Submit when done.
Adding Data to a Project with Sources
One of the first steps to take when you start working with projects is to connect to sources to pull in your data. This step assumes that, in your Account profile, you already have connected to the platforms and networks using your credentials. If you have not, please complete the steps described in the Setting Up Connections section first. Here, you can now configure the specific accounts and fields you want to work with in Conversionomics.
Sources with pre-configured connections in Conversionomics include: