Google Ads Error: Caller does not have permission
When working with Google Ads sources, there is a chance that you will run into this error message.
This error occurs when the user, that was used to create the connection, does not have the proper permissions to pull data from Google Ads.
In order to fix this issue, please follow these steps:
- Go to the Google Ads Platform
- Press Tools and Settings in the top bar
- Within the Setup column, click Access and Security
- On the new page, press the blue plus icon to add a new user to the list
- Enter the email that is used in the connection in the input box
- Select Standard account access level
- Send an invitation to the email
Once the invitation has been accepted, the error should be resolved the next time the source is run.