The Map Tool
This tool designed to show everything in your project and how it is all connected in a simple to understand manner. Each object in your project is represented as a box. The arrows connecting the objects represent a link between the objects as well as what direction the data is flowing.
The main screen will show all connections, sources, queries, and exports within your project. You can click and drag to move the view, which will become necessary as your project grows. In the top right of the screen is a complete view of the map. Dragging the box will allow you to quickly navigate through the view.
On the left of the screen is the configurations tab, which comes with an assortment of tools. Including:
- Group: Choose whether or not to group objects into separate sections based on what they are. In order from left to right, these sections are the connections, sources, queries, and the exports.
- Center: Reorientates the view so that is is in the center of the screen.
- Zoom to fit: Resizes the view so that everything fits inside the screen.
- Zoom tool: Manually adjusts the view in small increments.
- Filter by Labels: Only show objects and their connections when they have the selected label(s).
- Reset Filter: Clears the filter to display all objects again.