Creating an Ahrefs Source
On the Conversionomics homepage, you will see a screen with all of your projects; select the project name you will be working on. If you need to create a new project, select the orange button that says "New Project" and follow the instructions
Once you select the project you want to work on, you will see a similar screen as shown below. Select the orange button that says " + New Source"
After selecting the orange button that says " + New Source"
Input the "Source Name" and select "Ahrefs" for the type, then click "CONTINUE" once complete.
You will then be redirected to the source's configuration screen.
From here you have a list of fields that must be filled out.
- Connection: The connection used to link the source with the Ahrefs API
- Target: The domain, URL, or directory where the request is aimed
- From: The table where the data is pulled from
- Mode: How the target will be interpreted (Domain/Subdomain/Exact/Prefix)
- Limit (optional): Number of rows that will be pulled into the source (leave empty for no limit)
Filters can be applied if you wish to refine the data being pulled into the source. There are two separate filters that can be used when the table data is implicitly grouped. (If the table data is not grouped, then please default to using the Where filter)
- Where: Filters the data before it is grouped
- Having: Filters the data after it is grouped
Finally, the Look Back Days option allows data within the number of days entered to be reloaded every time the source is run.
Once the required settings are filled, the configuration can be saved and the source will be ready to run.
Additional Information can be found within the official Ahrefs API Documentation