Connecting to Multiple Sources At Once
To connect to sources all at once:
- Click "Bulk Options" and select Bulk Create Sources
- Select the type of source to which you want to connect. Note that you can only connect to multiple files at once only if they're of the same type. Repeat the process to connect in Bulk to several different source types.
- Select your Connection, enter a PREFIX SOURCE and any labels you may have. Click Next.
- Check the box next to the sources to which you want to connect. You can enter keywords in the fields for Account, Property and/or Profile to filter to the correct files quicker. Click Next.
- In the Configuration screen, pick the metrics and dimensions that you want to include in your connection. You can also specify the sorting method, filters and/or segments. Click Submit.